When you specify Reimer TreeLine Group of Products you are guaranteed that these products originate from sustainably managed forests – forests that are managed with an eye for the future. Customers may request products that are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Alternatively, customers may request products certified through the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) or the Canadian Standards Association’s (CSA-Z809) National Standard for Forest Management.
Our Reimer TreeLine group of products includes:
- FSC® certified lumber
- FSC® certified Pacific Albus
- FSC® certified Hard Maple
- FSC® certified Western Hemlock
- FSC® certified Douglas Fir
- FSC® certified Plywoods, MDF, Particle Boards and Melamine